- Providing mainly B2C logistics services, workflows were complex
- With roughly 4,000 SKUs from 5 merchants, the warehouse ships about 2,400 daily orders.
- Picking intensity and error rates (2%-5%) were too high
- Required a large number of temporary hires during peak season, which inflated recruitment and training costs
- Accuracy: Improved timely delivery rates and picking error rates
- Flexibility: Fast and flexible deployment allowed for easy scale up during peak seasons and adapted to workflow changes
- Costs: Significant savings were achieved due to productivity increases and a reduction on the facilities labor dependency