Piece Picking Solution
The Most Flexible Picking Solution
Trends and Challenges
As eCommerce demand increases and retail locations shrink in size, more and more operations are seeing piece picking requirements increase. Needing up to 3 times more space and labor, piece picking operations need flexible automated solutions.
Redefining Efficiency and Streamlining Your Operations
Our Different Picking Modes
Goods are directly placed onto the AMR. After a batch pick is complete, the AMR moves to the sorting station.
One AMR facilitates multiple orders, and the goods are placed into designated containers.
Cluster Picking & Packing
One AMR facilitates multiple orders, and the goods are placed into designated pack boxes.
Discrete Order Picking
Goods are directly placed onto the AMR.
Our Solution: Before & After
Suitable for small and medium-sized goods picking scenarios. Effectively solving multiple pain points by reducing empty long walks, increasing picking efficiency, increasing sorting efficiency, and decreasing error rates.
- Extensive storage space is occupied by sorting area
- Optimize workflows for picking & sorting on the fly
- Reduce the area needed for sorting & increase available storage space
- Employees cover long walking distances
- Labor intensity is high
- Sorting efficiency is low
- Reduce walking distances by up to 60%
- Reduce labor intensity
- Increase picking productivity by up to 200%
- High labor turnover
- High recruitment & training costs
- Save up to 50% in operational costs
- Expect an ROI in 5–9 months
- Other automation solutions are rigid & difficult to change with a growing business
- Keep your warehouse exactly as it is
- Let AMRs adapt to your growing business
- Scale up for peak season with ease
Using our AMRs and deep learning software algorithms, our mission is to add value to people’s lives and businesses’ operations. We envision a future where a network of intelligent robots enhances human potential and allows businesses to become the best employers they can be.