Streamline In-Hospital Material Transport
TRENDS AND CHALLENGES
Hospitals are constantly evolving with continuous technological and medical advancements. However, this leads to long and strenuous hours for staff as they try to deliver the best aid they can for their patients. A large number of drugs, equipment, clothing and other transport needs preoccupy the already busy medical and nursing staff, affecting efficiency.
ForwardX has launched a hospital logistics intelligent transportation solution to help medical and nursing staff to safely and reliably complete material transport and reduce labor intensity that runs 24/7.
- Visual perception of complex environments, with clear identification of each object, allowing for human-machine collaboration
- 360° obstacle avoidance
- EU CE-MD certification
- Multi-site flexible distribution
- Real-time data and analysis with actionable insight
- Reduced labor intensity of medical staff
- Improved transport efficiency
- Rapid deployment within 2 weeks
- Support for multi-vehicle dispatching and human-machine collaboration
- User-friendly interface and simple operation process allows newcomers to start operating AMRs in minutes
- Intelligent collaboration between operators and AMRs
- Smart hospital brand image building
Clothing / Meal Transportation
Using our AMRs and deep learning software algorithms, our mission is to add value to people’s lives and businesses’ operations. We envision a future where a network of intelligent robots enhances human potential and allows businesses to become the best employers they can be.